Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

The roast seoulbro thread

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2019, 12:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I have been getting the impression that one or two posters think I am a nerd and a total bore. That is totally not true. The only reason I decided on a career in financial services is because I lacked the charisma to succeed as a mortician.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have been getting the impression that one or two posters think I am a nerd and a total bore. I know that's not true. The only reason I decided on a career in financial services is because I lacked the charisma to succeed as a mortician.

:laugh:

I don't have any roast posts at the moment, but you got this thread off to a good start.

Anonymous

SB is so cheap he rides a crowded subway car just to get his clothes pressed for free.

Anonymous

Seoulbro should have been a doctor. His posts have the same affect as an anesthetic.

Anonymous

Seoul's colleague, George Smith, invited him over over to dinner..

During dinner a neighbour of the Smiths who happened to drop in unexpectedly asked what Seoul did for a living..

Eight years old Timmy Smith jumped in and said, "Seoul is a fisherman!" To which George Smith replied, "Timmy, why do say that. Seoul is a Registered Financial Planner, not a fisherman."

"No Dad. Everytime we visit you at work, Seoul hangs up the phone he laughs, rubs his hands together and says 'I just caught another fish'."

Bricktop

Golf and financial planning go hand in hand.

You step up to the first tee filled with hope and expectation that you will play under your handicap, and your dreams are dashed when you finish in triple figures.

You sign up to a financial plan, eagerly anticipating the promised wealth, only to find out a few years later your consultant has emptied the trust fund and disappeared to a country with no extradition treaty.

It takes a special person to thrive in such an environment.

Anonymous

All I know about seoulbro is that he talks a lot about the economy, and he loves golf. Oh ya, and he's gay.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"All I know about seoulbro is that he talks a lot about the economy, and he loves golf. Oh ya, and he's gay.

Seoul isn't gay.

:laugh:

Anonymous

How many financial planners does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to take out the bulb and drop it, and the other to try and sell it before it crashes (knowing that it's already burned out).

Anonymous

Not bad. I'm feeling the love. But, one has not been  roasted until they have been roasted by Blurt.

Anonymous

The difference between seoulbro and a boring book is that you can shut the book up.

Anonymous

The Seoul brother wears two pairs of pants just in case of the extremely unusual event that he gets a hole in one.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_lmfao

Post of the month!!!

I can't argue that one. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview